TinyRedis 1.2.1 has been released

Adil simplyadilb at googlemail.cm
Mon Jan 14 09:13:41 PST 2013

For those who dont know, TinyRedis is a redis driver for the D2.
It is :

- a feature complete implementation of the Redis protocol
- simple and documented, with examples
- unit tested
- in active development

This release includes a bug fix that allows clients to send Lua
scripts to Redis. I've added a little helper function to make
EVALs straightforward, plus the usual bug fixes, doc improvements
and more unit tests.

Github doesn't offer downloads any more, so all downloads now
point to the zipped version of the git master. This means i dont
know how many people are downloading my code. If you're using
this library for work or play leave a message on the forum!

http://adilbaig.github.com/Tiny-Redis/

Feedback & bug fixes on github.