[OT] Re: DPaste ain't going anywhere

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Tue Jan 15 11:25:33 PST 2013

On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 10:34:48 +0100
"nazriel" <spam at dzfl.pl> wrote:

> Thanks to Vladimir Panteleev aka CyberShadow, who donated money
> in order to extended domain. Things need a bit of time in order
> to make everything work, of course banks being the biggest
> bottleneck as usually. For those who can't live without Dpaste
> anymore, Vladimir created temporary subdomain. Here it is:

Sounds great! Thanks Vladimir!

> The most important things seems to work well. The only problem
> for now maybe loging in with Github, Google, and Facebook
> accounts. This issue will be resolved soon.

Do you have any good info on using those to do logins? Is it all just
simply OpenID, or are they custom APIs?

That's something I was going to need to look into anyway. (Yea, everyone
knows I hate those things, but I realize not everyone feels the same,
so it can be a value-add feature.)