Mono-D v0.4.8

alex info at alexanderbothe.com
Tue Jan 15 22:03:15 PST 2013

On Tuesday, 15 January 2013 at 21:38:55 UTC, timotheecour wrote:
> On Tuesday, 15 January 2013 at 21:12:21 UTC, alex wrote:
>> On Saturday, 12 January 2013 at 14:28:46 UTC, alex wrote:
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> Just released a new version - For info, see
>>> http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com
>>>

>>> Cheers,
>>> Alex
>>
>> Got to bump myself up again. Released a new version - this time
>> with improved code indentation.
>
> when upgrading to 0.4.8 i get the error below. Then monodevelop
> crashes and quits.
> so it is now unusable.
> Also, can you describe what you mean by "with improved code
> indentation" ? is that code formatting? I've been long hoping
> for
> this!
> Thanks!
>

> An error has occurred
>
> Error while updating status of command:
> MonoDevelop.Ide.Commands.ProjectCommands.Run
>
> System.MissingMethodException: Method not found:
> 'MonoDevelop.Projects.ProjectConfiguration.get_ParentItem'.

Awesome, again these problems - which MD version do you've got
installed?
3.0.6 stable? Then please switch to the
mono-d.alexanderbothe.com/stableMD repository
3.1.0 beta? Then switch to the mono-d.alexanderbothe.com repo.

If you're having a Mac system and try to use 3.1.1, please
"downgrade" to 3.0.6 stable in order to use the /stableMD
repository. I promise, everything will work fine then - I've
tested it on Win7 and Mint 13 x86 - It's been launched flawlessly
there.

With code indent I'm not meaning code formatting but the
automated indentation generation after e.g. you've pressed
<return> and it inserts 3 tabs because you're in a method of a
class of an other class.

@Fil: I haven't changed anything regarding GDB support (yet). I'm
sorry but I get myself desperate too about what the guys from MD
tend to do sometimes. ;)
-- What is linux-vdso.so.1 ?