YASTACS announcement

kiskami kiskami at freemail.hu
Thu Jan 17 03:01:15 PST 2013

Hi All,

I would like to share my project with the D community, and hope
it'll be useful for someone. YASTACS - "Yet Another Space Trading
And Combat Simulator" is a 3D simulator game for Windows, I
develop in my free time for fun.

At the moment, its a little more than a proof of that the
integration with big C++ projects like Ogre3D and CEGUI is not
too hard with some tools like SWIG, cmake, VisualD, etc.

There is no release yet, but the source code is available under
GPL2 on the Code.google project site. Maybe, it inspires others
to make integrations for more game development libraries. Bullet
physics or OpenAl+ogg-vorbis anyone? ;)

Code.google project: https://code.google.com/p/yastacs/
Development blog: http://yastacs.blogspot.hu/

Take care,