Mono-D v0.4.9 - Rough formatting capability

alex info at alexanderbothe.com
Mon Jan 21 13:14:13 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

No, the entire formatting engine is NOT finished yet. :P
Anyway I've created a good compromise solution between releasing
stuff early and having a fairly nice formatting result:

I just let the indenting engine calculate the indents of all
lines of the code - and fix all the incorrect indents afterwards.
It works quite fast & reliable(?) - I hope it won't throw very
often + you don't have to worry about resetting your code to an
earlier state via [Ctrl+Shift][Z]

Indenting only parts of the code is possible either! - So you
don't have to worry about your entire code getting messed up
probably ;)

More info @ http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com

Issues: https://github.com/aBothe/Mono-D/issues