DIP22 : Private symbol visibility

Dicebot m.strashun at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 09:05:37 PST 2013

http://wiki.dlang.org/DIP22

There are two important issues with current protection attribute
design:

* Senseless name clashes between private and public symbols
* No way to specify internal linkage storage class

This DIP addresses both of them with two decoupled proposals:

* Change of private related name resolution rules
* Definition of static storage class for module-scope symbols.

Quotes, data and link to previous discussion:
http://wiki.dlang.org/Access_specifiers_and_visibility