Mono-D v0.4.9.5 - Infinite analysis fix + Mixin analysis improvement

alex info at alexanderbothe.com
Mon Jan 28 14:09:58 PST 2013

On Monday, 28 January 2013 at 21:14:07 UTC, F i L wrote:
> alex wrote:
>> http://i.imgur.com/3i5R4Mn.png?1
>>
>> A first shot - I guess in cases of having template parameters,
>> stuff should get 'expanded' to the final type, right? Well
>> then I still have to work on it. Anyway it also works for
>> template mixins and mixin statements. You just move the caret
>> into a mixin, wait half a sec and then get the evaluated
>> string displayed in a halfway good style.
>> Ah, regarding the style..I also have to optimize it again -
>> never touched any 'pretty printing' of entire ASTs before ;)
>
> Now that's impressive. Can't wait to see exactly what will come
> of the expression evaluation :D

Yeah I just named it "Expression evaluation" - dunno why, just
thought that it could be used in a more general way than 'only'
for mixin insight.

Should I do an extra input box where you could type in
expressions and other things that could be evaluated? Just
thinking of a prototype of an interactive D script console or
so.. :)