Dgame

Namespace rswhite4 at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 29 08:34:14 PST 2013

On Tuesday, 29 January 2013 at 15:19:37 UTC, David wrote:
> Am 29.01.2013 16:10, schrieb Namespace:
>> Ahh. That could be a problem: I hate makefiles and never wrote
>> one.
> Hehe,
>
> to quote "ibuclaw":
> `make no-sense`
>
> It doesn't need to be a makefile, some kind of build-script,
> which
> automates the process of building the library. E.g. a d file
> which
> compiles the stuff for you:
>
> rdmd build.d

Seems I have to edit my tutorials and my installations guide.
You have now a build script.
Thanks to aladacron, I adapted his build script from derelict.
Compile build.d and let it run. Your lib files are generated in
the directory "lib/MODE" where MODE is the current mode. Compile
normal and MODE is Release, compile with -debug and MODE is Debug.
The only problem is currently, that I have no experiences with
GDC and LDC, so I have no idea which flags they use for debug
mode. Because of that, Debug build works currently only for dmd.
But I will fix this later.