Is this D or is it Javascript?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 17:27:44 PDT 2013

On Friday, 5 July 2013 at 23:35:54 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> I think you really should put the code in shape and convert
> your initial post into a blog entry.

You know, I have a lot of things I want to blab about, but the
problem is I don't have a blog! I'm slowly working on coding one
(the off the shelf ones are universally awful imo) but it isn't
high priority so... yeah.

I really should either finish it or just give in and use a third
party service or something (the closest I've come is this
newsgroup!), since at least blog blabbing would be *some*
documentation for half my random stuff, but just.... blargh,
words cannot describe my hatred for WordPress and friends.