NDC Oslo talk: Generic Programming Galore Using D

Baz burg.basile at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 8 06:43:03 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 4 July 2013 at 16:47:36 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Videos for my two NDC 2013 talks are now online. Generic
> Programming Galore using D at http://vimeo.com/68378925 and the
> HipHop Virtual Machine at http://vimeo.com/68383350.
>
> Andrei

the second video about the HHVM is way too corporate-ish (FB) to
my mind (while the video of the woman who introduces a VM during
the 2013 DConf was more D-oriented and more interesting), the
first one about TMP is more interesting, for a noob like me.
There's also a problem with the Q. from the audience whose
loudness is too low (we cant hear them in the vids).