Is this D or is it Javascript?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 07:14:31 PDT 2013

On Friday, 5 July 2013 at 23:04:28 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> BTW I'll push another commit to jsvar.d and script.d over the
> weekend. I got return/break/continue working now (in the cases
> I've tried at least, simple ones).

I just pushed another commit to github that includes this and
other stuff. I quickly slapped together some more features to the
script interpreter and the needed support to var for them.

The comments in the file explain most of it, but short answer is
it is looking more and more like a D/javascript hybrid so if you
just try something, it might work.