I've started blog a little more about D.

Gary Willoughby dev at nomad.so
Sat Jul 20 14:19:01 PDT 2013

I'm starting to blog a little more and in particular i've started
writing more about D. I'm using it a great deal at work now and
all new stuff is to be written in it. I'm loving every minute of
this and really want to sing its praises.

I'll not lie though, i still need to learn a great deal to be at
the level of the engineers here but my sights are fully fixed on
D and learning every aspect of it. I've already made a small
contribution to druntime and i hope to do more.

I've finally got my head around templates and i've really started
to understand their power and flexibility so i thought i would
write an article as a one stop shop for other developers who need
to understand this stuff as quickly as possible. I'd like for
your verification that i have my facts straight and if not i'll
amend the text asap.

Be gentle: http://nomad.so/2013/07/templates-in-d-explained/