Article about "Applied D"

Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Tue Jul 30 13:59:42 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 30 July 2013 at 17:23:34 UTC, Dicebot wrote:
> Good one, worth sharing. As a D user I'd probably love to see
> more technical details but for a wider public it is a solid
> match.

The technical details are rather boring. Good old OOP and I made
use of D's structs and some other nice features. Nothing a D
user, in fact any programmer, would not be familiar with.

> Though you will almost certainly be asked about how you have
> handled phone platform in the end, may be worth mentioning it
> explicitly. As D is not there yet guess web fallback is used?

This is a good point! I haven't tackled mobile phones yet, and I
doubt that it will be easy. I didn't include it in the article
because I have no experience with D on mobile yet. However, I
hope that D will get there. In the meantime, there is the web, as
you said.