Visual D 0.3.36 released - support for Alex Bothe's semantic analysis, LDC and profiling

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Sat Jun 1 03:55:29 PDT 2013

On 01.06.2013 12:45, Flamaros wrote:
> On Thursday, 30 May 2013 at 22:39:28 UTC, Flamaros wrote:

> I followed indications, lst files are correctly generated for the code
> coverage, but I don't have the coloration in the editor. Can be because
> my application crash when exiting?

If your application crashed, the lst file might be from a previous run
and is considered out of sync. Please check whether it is newer than the
source file.
Also, it has to be in the same folder with the same base name as the
source. I've recently noticed that the lst files generation seem to
replace '/' with '-' in path names making it pretty unpredictable were
to look for files when all you know the source file name. I'll have to
add a workaround for that.