dmd 2.063 released with 260 bugfixes and enhancements

Marco Leise Marco.Leise at gmx.de
Sat Jun 1 22:40:27 PDT 2013

For some reason I still cannot build dmd 2.063 from the zip
release. I mentioned it before the release on the beta and
internals mailing lists and maybe I'm just overlooking
something trivial, but when I run make I get:

make: *** Keine Regel vorhanden, um das Target »irstate.h«,
  benötigt von »irstate.o«, zu erstellen.  Schluss.

irstate.c is there, but irstate.h is missing. Is that like
last time when VERSION was missing?

Also when you release hotfixes, please give the packages
new names reflecting the full version. Package managers
run into problems when the same URL has changed content.
(e.g. aborting on failed checksum or not recognizing the
update)

--
Marco