simpledisplay.d now works on as 64 bit on X

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 16:02:12 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 2 June 2013 at 21:53:56 UTC, Marco Leise wrote:
> Also eventually we should generate X bindings for all
> platforms (including Windows) from the XML definitions like
> XCB does.

hmm I don't see an xml file for Xlib.h on my system, do you know
if there is supposed to be one? Though I'm pretty sure I have
most of it correct now, so I guess it isn't really necessary.

I know everybody says Xlib is dying but I still use it. It is
simple enough and gets the job done without having to learn a
whole thing library...