simpledisplay.d now works on as 64 bit on X

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 16:28:00 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 2 June 2013 at 23:19:18 UTC, bearophile wrote:
> It seems it lacks some of them, this gives an import error:

It only defines c_long and c_ulong. I guess this is ok because
the other types don't vary, though I kinda think it should do
them all just so you can be consistent.

Not long ago I thought int on 64 bit was 64 bit too, because int
on 16 bit is 16 bit so I figured it just did that the whole way
up. But no, C's int is always D's int.

A nice c_int alias would make that mindless too, even though it
isn't strictly necessary.