DConf 2013 Day 2 Talk 4: Web Development in D by Vladimir Panteleev

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 12:37:29 PDT 2013

On Monday, 3 June 2013 at 19:27:02 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> vibe.d really puts cgi.d to shame when it comes to scalability.
> With 100 concurrent connections [...]

I forgot to finish this thought! But you read that right, at puny
100 concurrent connections it holds its own, but if you go up to
1000 or 5000 like the vibe.d benchmarks, my code starts dropping
connections fast.

My view has always been "I'll cross that bridge when I come to
it" though. The sites I work on do ok, but they don't have that
kind of traffic!