DConf 2013 Day 2 Talk 3: C# to D by Adam Wilson

Regan Heath regan at netmail.co.nz
Tue Jun 4 04:30:41 PDT 2013

On Mon, 03 Jun 2013 18:27:10 +0100, Adam Wilson <flyboynw at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 03 Jun 2013 02:16:45 -0700, Regan Heath <regan at netmail.co.nz>
> wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 01 Jun 2013 04:06:06 +0100, Juan Manuel Cabo
>> <juanmanuel.cabo at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Funny.. the module listing on the left is not in alpha ordering, so I
>> completely missed them.
>>
>>> The sha digest in phobos is SHA1.
>>> SHA256 and SHA512 are still missing.
>>
>> This too.. I have those, plus a few others.

> Any chance of getting those merged into Phobos?

It just needs some time/love.

I have very old versions of the source (prior to it's inclusion in
Tango).  Last time I looked the Tango devs had made some structural
changes and found/fixed an endian related bug.

So.. my code needs re-structuring to fit the current phobos model, it
needs the endian bug fixed, and it needs complete documentation (it has
none).

I am happy to donate the existing code, in it's current sorry state to
whomever has the time for all that.  It could use some testing on a big
endian platform - as I have done none.  There are unittests which perform
the standard tests and maybe a few others IIRC.

It's been a while..