simpledisplay.d now works on as 64 bit on X

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 16:27:58 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 5 June 2013 at 16:33:57 UTC, Dejan Lekic wrote:
> There is already a functional XCB binding somewhere on GitHub.
> I managed to compiled it and play with it last year with
> success.

cool... I found one on dsource but not github yet. The dsource
one transforms the XML but doesn't seem to implement all needed
functions. Shouldn't be hard to complete anyway though.

This is kinda exciting. I gotta say, part of me wants to write an
X /server/ now too. How hard can it be? Run the protocol
generator in reverse if you will and implement the functions I
want. Why? Cuz then I'll add extensions I want to play with
easily and ultimately compile it to javascript :P