DConf 2013 Day 2 Talk 6: Higgs, an experimental JIT compiler written in D by Maxime Chevalier-Boisvert

Graham Fawcett fawcett at uwindsor.ca
Fri Jun 7 09:31:48 PDT 2013

On Friday, 7 June 2013 at 15:05:15 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> Reddit:
> http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1fv4zx/dconf_2013_day_2_talk_6_higgs_an_experimental_jit/
>
> Hackernews: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=5839283
>
> Twitter:
> https://twitter.com/D_Programming/status/343019685744369664
>
> Facebook: http://facebook.com/dlang.org/posts/652988644714820
>
> Youtube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=hJUNHX0vakI
>
> Please drive discussions on the social channels, they help D a
> lot.
>

> Andrei

I've also cross-posted it to "/r/d_language":
http://redd.it/1fv8y2

/r/programming is great for PR and engagement, but I like
/r/d_language for its very high signal:noise (for one thing, it's
easier to find past posts!).

/r/d_language currently has 857 subscribers
(http://stattit.com/r/d_language/). Looking forward to some
growth there, as all these videos attract interested newcomers.

Regards,
Graham