Call for D articles

Drew Sikora dsikora at gamedev.net
Fri Jun 7 19:58:30 PDT 2013

D Developers -

If anyone is interested in contributing new work covering topics
and techniques for the D language, GameDev.net would be happy to
host them for you. We have recently begun an open submission
process with peer review that makes it easy for you to send us
content to publish to our main page and reside in our archives
that are heavily indexed by Google. Please find all the details
here:
http://www.gamedev.net/page/resources/_/gdnethelp/how-to-publish-on-gamedevnet-r2927

Additionally, if any of you already have blogs or content out
there that you would like to reach a wider audience we are happy
to host re-prints of your content with links back to your
blog/website.

Thank you for your attention.

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer