simpledisplay.d now works on as 64 bit on X

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Sun Jun 9 05:09:02 PDT 2013

Adam D. Ruppe:

> https://github.com/adamdruppe/misc-stuff-including-D-programming-language-web-stuff/blob/master/simpledisplay.d

Time ago I tried simpledisplay (on 32 bit Windows) and I remember
I had to make the class Image final to have some performance. I
used it on Rosettacode too:

http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Forest_fire#Graphical_Version

I have tried that Forest fire code with your new version and it
gives me a:
simpledisplay.d(676): Error: undefined identifier i, did you mean
variable s?

The line is here:

void drawPixmap(Sprite s, int x, int y) {
     BITMAP bm;

     HDC hdcMem = CreateCompatibleDC(hdc);
     HBITMAP hbmOld = SelectObject(hdcMem, s.handle);

     GetObject(i.handle, bm.sizeof, &bm); <<

Bye,
bearophile