DConf 2013 Day 3 Talk 1: Metaprogramming in the Real World by Don Clugston

Szymon Gatner noemail at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 05:11:04 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 11 June 2013 at 12:33:03 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Reddit:
> http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/1g47df/dconf_2013_metaprogramming_in_the_real_world_by/
>
> Hackernews: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=5861237
>
> Twitter:
> https://twitter.com/D_Programming/status/344431490257526785
>
> Facebook:
> https://www.facebook.com/dlang.org/posts/655271701153181
>
> Youtube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=pmwKRYrfEyY
>
> Please drive discussions on the social channels, they help D a
> lot.
>

> Andrei

Awesome talk, really inspiring. Great to see a D a success in
commercial environment. I would love to make a switch to D
already (from C++), learning it now, following all the updates
and waiting for ARM support. Can't wait! I mean it, I actually
miss not being able to switch now :P