DConf 2013 Day 3 Talk 1: Metaprogramming in the Real World by Don Clugston

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Thu Jun 13 12:06:55 PDT 2013

On Thursday, June 13, 2013 20:29:34 Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Thursday, 13 June 2013 at 18:27:11 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
> > The actual talk has had very little discussion here. :(
>
> In my defense, Andrei did say to try to drive discussion on the
> social channels, so I posted my more on-topic comments to Reddit.

Well, the fact that other discussions popped up isn't necessarily a problem.
It's just a pity that there's been so little discussion about the talk itself.
There wasn't a ton of talk in reddit either, but there was definitely quite a
bit more there than here. I feel particularly sorry for Stefan Rohe's talk
though. The _only_ comment that it got on reddit was Walter's post for the
abstract. It's gotten more discussion here though.

- Jonathan M Davis