DConf 2013 Day 3 Talk 2: Code Analysis for D with AnalyzeD by Stefan Rohe

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sun Jun 16 03:52:00 PDT 2013

On 2013-06-15 23:50, Timon Gehr wrote:

> It bails out.

I see. That's always the problem when not using a complete compiler.
Example, in my tool DStep which converts C headers to D modules it
doesn't handle everything (macros and similar) but it won't bail out and
continues parsing. That's because it uses a real complete compiler
(Clang). So I can choose to either give an error and bail out, just skip
what it cannot handle or output a comment in the translated file.

--
/Jacob Carlborg