DConf 2013 Day 3 Talk 4: LDC by David Nadlinger

Alex Rønne Petersen alex at lycus.org
Mon Jun 17 06:36:13 PDT 2013

Great talk!

Regarding the ci.lycus.org fleet, credit should definitely go to
Adam Wilson (C# to D talk) and Kelly Wilson (same person who was
present in the pie chart) too for providing many of the machines
hooked up to the master node.

The fleet doesn't do a whole lot of work most of the time, so if
you have a project that

1) has a sane build system;
2) you're willing to respond to build failures on;
3) and is 'significant' enough,

feel free to email me and I'll see what I can do.

(By 'significant' I mean "has enough impact to be useful for a
reasonable amount of D programmers". This is of course pretty
subjective, but we have to be a bit conservative about how many
projects we add so that we don't end up having lots of stalled
builds in the queue.)