Call for D articles

Paulo Pinto pjmlp at progtools.org
Tue Jun 18 06:49:58 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 8 June 2013 at 02:58:31 UTC, Drew Sikora wrote:
> D Developers -
>
> If anyone is interested in contributing new work covering
> topics and techniques for the D language, GameDev.net would be
> happy to host them for you. We have recently begun an open
> submission process with peer review that makes it easy for you
> to send us content to publish to our main page and reside in
> our archives that are heavily indexed by Google. Please find
> all the details here:
> http://www.gamedev.net/page/resources/_/gdnethelp/how-to-publish-on-gamedevnet-r2927
>
> Additionally, if any of you already have blogs or content out
> there that you would like to reach a wider audience we are
> happy to host re-prints of your content with links back to your
> blog/website.
>
> Thank you for your attention.
>
> Drew Sikora
> Executive Producer
> GameDev.net

I don't get to use D outside toy projects, given that my work is
mostly centered on languages that live in the JVM and .NET
ecosystems.

However, I have written a very short article as a response to a
job interview quiz with solutions in C++ and D.

Not sure if it is publication worth.

http://progtools.org/compilers/tutorials/queue/article.html

--
Paulo