[Phoronix] D Language Still Showing Promise, Advancements

Craig Dillabaugh cdillaba at cg.scs.carleton.ca
Thu Jun 20 11:44:41 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 20 June 2013 at 17:51:11 UTC, w0rp wrote:
> The Rust comparisons should end. There is nothing to be gained
> from it.

It was not the D supporters on the Reddit discussion who brought
Rust into the mix.

Although I agree with you that trashing another language,
whatever it may be (maybe C++ is fair game), isn't a good way to
sell D.

But what should be done if someone says "why choose D over Rust"?
You can't just reply, "Oh, I guess you are right, Rust is better
... I am heading back to the D forum now!"