D/Objective-C, extern (Objective-C)

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Mon Jun 24 13:37:49 PDT 2013

On 2013-06-24 19:36, Walter Bright wrote:

> Yes, but since I don't know much about O-C programming, the feature
> should be labeled "experimental" until we're sure it's the right design.

Absolutely. But there's not that much to design. It's the same with
extern (C) nothing to design there, just get the ABI correct. Compared
to extern (C) there are a few additional things that need to be designed.

I suggest you try and read the design document by Michel, then comment
and ask as much questions as possible.

--
/Jacob Carlborg