HibernateD and DDBC - ORM and DB abstraction layer for D

Kagamin spam at here.lot
Tue Jun 25 00:08:23 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 22 May 2013 at 00:19:04 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
> Right, exactly. In other words, there *is* a difference between
> null and
> empty string in D (even though it's sometimes a clouded issue
> since
> '==' counts them as equal).

I meant there's no difference between them in meaningful
scenarios (where empty string and null behave the same). Your
example is synthetic (its also unclear wheter you compare strings
or void*'s). I wouldn't expect this behavior to be reliable as D
doesn't need distinction between null and empty string.