An idea - make dlang.org a fundation

Aleksandar Ruzicic aleksandar at ruzicic.info
Tue Jun 25 15:55:54 PDT 2013

On Tuesday, 25 June 2013 at 20:09:46 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> On 2013-06-25 06:34, QAston wrote:
>
>> ---Get a real webdesigner involved
>
> I would say, as long as the web site is written in ddoc, no
> real web designer will be interested.

There is no need for designer to know what DDOC is. For the past
few years I have worked with many designers which had only basic
knowledge about HTML and even less about CSS (most of them don't
know anything about JavaScript but they "know jQuery a bit").
They just give me PSD and I do slicing and all coding.

So if any redesign of dlang.org is going to happen I volunteer to
do all coding, so there is no need to look for designer which is
comfortable writing DDOC.