An idea - make dlang.org a fundation

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Jun 26 03:18:57 PDT 2013

On 2013-06-25 23:45, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

> For my work sites, I often don't give the designer access to the html at
> all. They have one of two options: make it work with pure css, or send
> me an image of what it is supposed to look like, and I'll take it from
> there.

"web designer" was properly not the best word(s). I would say that
you're talking about the graphical designer I was talking about the one
implementing the design, web developer/frontend developer or what to
call it.

I wouldn't give the graphical designer access to the code either. It
needs to be integrated with the backend code (which is Ruby or similar)
anyway, to fetch the correct data and so on.

--
/Jacob Carlborg