Announcing bottom-up-build - a build system for C/C++/D

Rob T alanb at ucora.com
Wed Jun 26 22:44:07 PDT 2013

This build system seems to be very well suited for building
complex large projects in a sensible way.

I successfully tested the example build on Debian linux. I will
definitely explore this further using one of my own projects.

One issue I immediately ran into, is when I run bub incorrectly
it hangs after writing the "bail" message to console. ctrl-c does
not kill it, and I have to run a process kill commandto terminate.

Seems it gets stuck in doBailer() while(true) loop, but I only
glanced at the source quickly before posting back here.

--rt