DConf 2013 Closing Keynote: Quo Vadis by Andrei Alexandrescu

Dicebot public at dicebot.lv
Thu Jun 27 06:31:37 PDT 2013

On Thursday, 27 June 2013 at 13:18:01 UTC, Joakim wrote:
> There is no point talking to people who make blatantly ignorant
> statements

Yeah, I keep wondering why someone even bothered to waste time
explaining all this to someone who is incapable of both providing
own reasoning and studying opponent one.

I hope that anyone that has followed D history is perfectly aware
of numbers that prove how beneficial transition to a
community-based open development was.