dlibgit updated to libgit2 v0.19.0

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 13:42:33 PDT 2013

On 6/28/13, Sönke Ludwig <sludwig at outerproduct.org> wrote:
> It's a CI server that heavily relies on GIT and DUB to provide an almost
> configuration free experience. It's still WIP and just planned for
> internal use for now, though.

Btw, do you have any opinion on whether the API should be struct-based
or class-based? I'm thinking I'll probably have to worry about memory
management, so either refcounted structs or final classes could be
used one way or another (similar to CairoD).

Btw, if you have any suggestions about the overall API design, or what
you need in the D API that the C API doesn't support, do let me know.