dlibgit updated to libgit2 v0.19.0

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Sat Jun 29 00:28:03 PDT 2013

On 6/28/2013 9:10 AM, Dicebot wrote:
> On Friday, 28 June 2013 at 16:00:57 UTC, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
>> Deimos is an overhead which provides no benefits. It was supposed to
>> be used to make discovery easy, but discovery can be done through a
>> wiki, or dlang.org, or an automated process (dub).

Deimos provides all the usual benefits of using github for projects.

I used to maintain a page with a list of links to D related projects. It
regularly suffered from links going out of date, domain names being abandoned
and then taken up by porn sites, projects simply disappearing, no consistent way
for users to contribute to those projects, etc.

https://github.com/D-Programming-Deimos