D/Objective-C, extern (Objective-C)

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Sat Jun 29 06:00:36 PDT 2013

On 2013-06-23 22:24, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> As some of you might know Michel Fortin created a fork of DMD a couple
> of years ago which add support for using Objective-C classes and calling
> Objective-C method. That is making D ABI compatible with Objective-C.
>
> I have now updated it to the latest version of DMD and druntime. All
> D/Objective-C tests pass and all standard tests pass. I'm planning to
> create a DIP for this and would really like this to be folded into main
> line. For know you can read the design document created by Michel:

I have created a proper DIP for this now. The DIP is basically Michel
Fortin's original designed document properly formatted and put next to
the other DIP's.

DIP link: http://wiki.dlang.org/DIP43
Thread for the DIP:
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/kqmlm7$1kfi$1@digitalmars.com#post-kqmlm7:241kfi:241:40digitalmars.com