Four new committers on github: AndrejMitrovic, ibuclaw, klickverbot, and rainers

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Thu Mar 7 13:23:15 PST 2013

On Thursday, 7 March 2013 at 20:55:57 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> I'm happy to announce we have four new committers to our
> project on github: AndrejMitrovic, ibuclaw, klickverbot, and
> rainers.

…and in case you are now wondering who the one with the strange
nick name is, that's me.

Looking forward to helping out with giving the numerous
high-quality contributions currently in the queue the amount of
attention they deserve!

David