DUB 0.9.11 released

Moritz Maxeiner moritz at ucworks.org
Sun Mar 10 04:49:44 PDT 2013

On Saturday, 9 March 2013 at 13:48:53 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
> For anybody who didn't read the thread [1] in the D newsgroup,
> DUB is a
> build and package manager for D projects with an emphasis on
> simplifying
> the build process and generally staying out of the way during
> software
> development.

Could you also provide source tarballs for the releases in
addition to the binary downloads (if it's not too much work)?
Currently I use cloning dub and then getting the specific tag for
making the dub package in Archlinux' AUR, but that isn't really
how release version packages should work. They should download
source tarballs and have checksums for them.
If doable, that would include previous versions as well, not only
new ones.