DUB 0.9.11 released

Moritz Maxeiner moritz at ucworks.org
Sun Mar 10 07:08:01 PDT 2013

On Sunday, 10 March 2013 at 13:23:54 UTC, Nick Sabalausky wrote:

> <rant>
> One of the top things that made the internet the great
> thing it is, heck one of the main *reasons* for the internet's
> precursor in the first place, was decentralization.
> </rant>

True, but given the choice between security and convenience a lot
of people
(including developers) will choose convenience. I get your
frustration,
but that's just how our species is (although genetic engineering
may change that some day) and unless you can come up with a way
that's
both (reasonably) secure and at least as convenient as the
insecure alternative there will be enough people around to
popularize the insecure methods.
That's just my pessimistic pov, though^^