Unmanaged - a D framework on github

D-ratiseur ThisAdressDoesntExist at nowhere.fr
Wed Mar 13 09:20:07 PDT 2013

Hello, I'd like to introduce the "Unmanaged" framework.
It's a OOP library, strongly inspired by the Delphi/Pascal RTL.

Its main concept is to bypass the GC. From this statement, the
library feaures:
- main unmanaged object and memory routines
- a parameterized list
- an ownership system (used to automate the destroying of object)
- a parentship system
- a serialization system...
- etc work in progress.

This library is developped in the same time I learn D, but
comming from Delphi, it's inspired by its class system  (but it's
not a copy at all).
Unmanaged is tested under win32 an linux64. Basic build scripts
are provided for both systems and code review are welcome.

you can track the project on github:

https://github.com/BBasile/Unmanaged

Hey.