Mono-D v0.5.1.4 - Bugs 'n' Improvements

alex info at alexanderbothe.com
Wed Mar 13 12:05:22 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I've recently finished a couple of bug fixes and smaller
improvements which should make Mono-D an even better IDE.

And please, if you experience (and I'm sure you will) bugs or
smaller (not only, but preferably completion) annoyances, do spam
the issue board or the blog with bug fix requests!

- If there's a library construct that's not supported yet, please
report it, because I don't really have the time to find out stuff
and my coding in D mostly happens w/o huge template constructs.

http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com/?p=909
https://github.com/aBothe/Mono-D/issues