DUB 0.9.11 released

Sönke Ludwig sludwig at outerproduct.org
Fri Mar 15 09:49:29 PDT 2013

Am 15.03.2013 17:37, schrieb Kagamin:
> On Monday, 11 March 2013 at 06:58:35 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
>> Somtimes I really wonder what's up with DMDs error messages. This code
>> has been there since ages and never triggered an error here, even on DMD
>> 2.062 (and it rightfully should have triggered one). Anyway, It's fixed
>> now on master.
>
> Huh? It was platform-specific?

No. I actually completely overlooked that it happened with DMD master
and not on 2.062. So probably it was a recent accepts-invalid fix. But
in the past I actually had incidents where things compiled for me on the
same platform that failed for someone else - that's the original reason
for my reply, sorry for the confusion.