DConf 2013 Opening Keynote by Walter Bright: video and slides available

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Wed May 8 01:24:21 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 8 May 2013 at 05:36:58 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
> On 05/07/2013 10:05 PM, deadalnix wrote:
>> On Wednesday, 8 May 2013 at 04:57:43 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
>> wrote:
>>> Go to http://dconf.org/talks/bright.html
>>>
>>> Andrei
>>
>> It is impossible for me to see. The error message is in
>> japanese, so I
>> have no clue what is going on.
>
> I says "Publishing in progress..." I guess the file is being
> uploaded or prepared as we speak.
>
> Ali

Thank you ! BTW, this website is moronic : I'm going via a VPN in
the US and with a browser set up in english. I know I'm in japan,
but then went through a lo of effort to display me that thing in
a language I mostly don't understand.

Andrei : any reason why this website has been chosen ? Anyway, as
long as it isn't Vimeo I'm fine with it. Let's support the french
collapsing industry :D