DConf 2013 Opening Keynote by Walter Bright: video and slides available

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 04:01:56 PDT 2013

On Wed, 08 May 2013 00:46:29 -0400, Andrei Alexandrescu

> Go to http://dconf.org/talks/bright.html
>
> Andrei

Something is wrong with that site.  It says "Publishing in progress, your
video will be available soon".  Andrei's message was 6 hours ago, I don't
know what it has to do to publish, but seems stuck.

On my iPhone, once, somehow it started playing (not through the
dailymotion app, but the web site itself), but only played the first 20
seconds, then hung.

-Steve