DConf 2013 Opening Keynote by Walter Bright: video and slides available

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Wed May 8 10:12:25 PDT 2013

On Wed, 08 May 2013 17:52:10 +0200
"Kiith-Sa" <kiithsacmp at gmail.com> wrote:
> And it'd be good it there was a torrent, so it's easily
> downloadable.

Yea.

Andrei: Roughly how big are the original video files you're
uploading? If you didn't want to setup/seed the torrents yourself, and I
had access to them and they weren't too huge (I can manage a combined
total of up to a few gigabytes), then I'd be happy setup/seed torrents
of the original video files so people don't have to wait for them to get
uploaded to and transcoded by dailymotion/youtube/whatever, just so
I can grab them from there and torrent what might end up being a goofy
flv file that not everyone will be able to play anyway.