DConf 2013 Opening Keynote by Walter Bright: video and slides available

John Colvin john.loughran.colvin at gmail.com
Wed May 8 13:17:45 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, 8 May 2013 at 18:51:39 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
>> Go to http://dconf.org/talks/bright.html
>
> We're finally live! Talk slides are hosted on dconf.org, and
> video is on youtube. Check it out!
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2F2pqeMLuw
>

> Andrei

I'm hearing some phase weirdness from the audio. It's still
perfectly intelligible but a little off-putting. This sort of
thing is usually caused by a stereo signal being mixed to mono.
Are the original files stereo (should say somewhere in the
properties)?