DConf 2013 Opening Keynote by Walter Bright: video and slides available

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Wed May 8 13:49:07 PDT 2013

On Wed, 08 May 2013 00:46:29 -0400
Andrei Alexandrescu <SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org> wrote:

> Go to http://dconf.org/talks/bright.html
>
> Andrei

I've made a torrent (now seeding) with the video and slides.
Hopefully it works ok, this is the first torrent I've actually created
(if the URL is too long, just use the link at the bottom of this
message):

http://semitwist.com/download/misc/dconf2013/%5bDConf%202013%5d%20Opening%20Keynote%20by%20Walter%20Bright%20-%20FLV%20Video%20and%20PDF%20Slides.torrent

The video is ripped from YouTube, so it's an FLV. Here's information on
how to play FLV files in a real video player (VLC should work
out-of-the-box, for others (I like Media Player Classic) you can just
install a codec):

http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/how_to_play_flv_files.cfm

I will continue making/seeding torrents of all the videos as they're
released. They will all be available here:

http://semitwist.com/download/misc/dconf2013/