DConf 2013 Opening Keynote by Walter Bright: video and slides available

Nick Sabalausky SeeWebsiteToContactMe at semitwist.com
Wed May 8 22:15:38 PDT 2013

On Thu, 09 May 2013 02:07:12 +0200
"Rob T" <alanb at ucora.com> wrote:
> It would be even
> better if the torrent contained the original video. Is it
> available for download somewhere?

No, not unless Andrei puts it somewhere. I'm still willing to seed
torrents of those if I can get access to them. He said the
original version of the keynote was ~600MB, looks like there were ~20
talks, so figure ~12GB - I should be able to swing that at least for a
month or so assuming people actually want the full original quality
versions (and then naturally archive them to, it'd only be ~3-4 DVDRs).
Or I could transcode to something in between the original quality and
YouTube quality if people prefer.